G7 nations: Itlay, Germany, Japan, USA, UK, Canada and France.
G7 nation represent 62% of the global net wealth. They also represent 46% of Global GDP on nominal value and more than 32% of the Global GDP based on Purchasing Power Parity.
EU also participate in G7 summit and makes it is a non-enumerated member to the G8.
Points of the G-7 Quebec Summit
- Investing in growth that works for everyone.
- Advancing gender quality and women empowerment
- Building a more peaceful and secure world
- Preparing Jobs for Future
- Working together on climate change, oceans and clean energy.